The gorgeous Mont Saint Michel, in the French region of Normandy, inspires this collection. A very special collection, with the most beautiful selection of colors and the most delicate handwritten calligraphy. The first sight of this place leaves you speechless; get the same in your guests with this collection.
My hand-written calligraphy used for this Suite makes it an even more exclusive design (see my calligraphy styles here). I will handwrite and then digitize your names and personalize the wording so that you have your dream custom invitations (if you’d like to have all the elements hand-written I could work on that too, please consult me for a specific quote for it).
Choose the colors of the design, as well as other production options (you can choose the kind of paper as well as the print method) and add-ons (like a a pretty vellum wrapping all the suite, a matching envelope liner, etc.)
Before you choose among all the different options (paper, print method, etc.) see the Semi Custom Wedding Invitation Process page to fully understand your options and the process.
As this is a semi-custom suite, take into consideration that:
- The Invitation (5×7 inches) will be customized with your names and wedding details. You will also be able to adjust some wording of the invitation if you’d like, without changing the main structure and design.
- The Save The Date (5×7 inches) will be customized with your names and wedding details.
- The RSVP Card (3×5 inches) will be customized with your final date to confirm.
- In the Details Card (4×6 inches) you will be able to add useful information for your guests such the wedding list, transport or your wedding website (keep it simple, remember they’ve got Google!).
- The Matching Envelopes (US A7) are some of the most special wedding stationery pieces, specially when calligraphed by hand in the same calligraphy style of that of the invitation. You can choose the option that better fits you (only names calligraphy, calligraphy of both the addressing and the return, with or without envelope liner, etc.) or opt for more basic options if you’d prefer (printed addressing). There’s also the option to order only the stationery pieces, without envelopes (in that case, select ‘without envelopes’ at the options).
Use this space to customize your preferred options and calculate your budget directly. With what you have decided (or if you want me to advise you on the best option for you) write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can advise you and plan the production of your stationery. I will personally take care of the whole process, so we will be in direct contact from the moment you write your first email until I send you the perfect stationery for you.
(A minimum amount of 50 is required to place an order)